We care about your needs and supporting your people so your business can be the best it can be – those are our goals.
Our client focussed service culture encourages our staff to form a partnership with your business where we strive to go the extra distance in meeting and exceeding your expectations. Our services and unique way of doing business offer value through:
- providing trusted advisers who serve your best interests
- providing low cost, cloud based payroll and human resource systems and solutions, supported by leading software providers and backed by subject matter experts
- automating key HR and Payroll workflows to minimise hard copy paper-trails
- providing a unique self service HR and Payroll user experience for all your employees to support employee engagement and company culture
- offering a unique managed services model where you are backed by HR, Payroll, Employment Law and Accounting professionals
- listening to your needs to offer your business a tailored employee solution to support your managers in their management of staff
- providing added benefits, in addition to our core business, such as Strategic and Consultancy work that support the employee work-life experience cycle for your employees
All of these are ongoing objectives of the PAY plus HR team.
PAY plus HR are also registered Tax and BAS agents ensuring your business tax compliance, STP compliance as well as belonging to professional industry bodies within payroll and human resources. Overall, we provide your business with a 100% Australian owned, low risk, high quality and up to date payroll and human resource offering where your employee work-life experience is managed.
We invite you to compare our bundled monthly fee-for-service offering and service benefits with your current in-house payroll administration costs or other providers.
Overall, PAY plus HR converts and performs the time-consuming functions associated with in-house payroll and human resource operations so you can concentrate on increasing revenues by focussing on core business processes and strategies.
The benefits of using PAY plus HR
- you are fully supported by professionals in payroll and human resources who are up to date with relevant knowledge, legislation and latest information.
- we don’t just process your problems under an ‘outsourced’ approach. Our offering includes advising you about your obligations and what improvements we can see for your business. This ensures you are well informed to make the best decisions possible to achieve compliance to employee work-flow procedures from employment right through to termination.
- our services can be deployed easily and quickly via dedicated PAY plus HR Advisers who will manage any changeover to us, as well as being your ongoing support and ‘go to’ people for your payroll and related HR needs.
- our approach is a combined Payroll and related HR business solution, invoiced on a bundled pay-as-you use monthly basis to provide cost management and cost savings without compromising on quality.
- you will immediately reduce your current or projected fixed wages costs with the reduction of in-house payroll and HR administrative support staff.
- you will reduce your organisation’s expenditure on business systems or keeping up with the latest technologies.
- you will receive predictable monthly, quarterly or year-on-year Human Resource reporting and Payroll expense budgeting whilst ensuring your company’s legislative compliance, from interpreting award updates, company specific EBAs to changes in taxation or superannuation laws.
- staff and management will benefit from using a modern system which includes the benefit of accessing your own information via an Employee Portal and App for Android and iOS. Information is encrypted, so you can also be assured of information security and integrity at all times.
- PAY plus HR offers implementation flexibility to meet your organisation’s unique Payroll needs. By utilising PAY plus HR’s services, you will eliminate the risk of unexpected costs for application software, hardware upgrades and support and administrative staff. You can be assured your staff are paid accurately and on time.
- our clients have access to their information 24 hours per day, 7 days per week via cloud based systems.
Overall, you can be assured of receiving the highest service standards in today’s contemporary business environment where saving time and money are key requirements. These standards are further defined in our client Service Level Agreement that you are provided with when you sign up to the PAY plus HR managed service offering.